Journal Entry #5

 

My concerns


As much as I love doing animation work, I am sometimes comtemplating if this is the right path for me. I often worry if this career is able to give me a stable life with finances since living in Toronto costs so much now. I want to able to support my family and friends with this job so I will work my hardest to be able to help them. I also don't want to disappoint my family as well because I want them to know that I made the right decision and will be able to support myself. In the end, I understand sometimes you do jobs to earn money but I want to be able to earn money and also have fun with working as an animtor. In the future, I plan to get an internship and then on the side, I will open up an art commission for some more money and start streaming for fun. I think this is a good plan for my future. 


 

 



Comments

Popular Posts