Journal Entry #8

 

Working in Teams

Being in Humber has taught me a lot and one thing that stuck with me is that when you are working under someone or in a team, always stay consistence and not get ahead of yourself trying to be different. As of someone who worked on the game production for humber, I always wanted things to go my way and for everyone to hear my idea out and take in the idea I've given. But I end up having to suck it up and remember that not everyone will my idea great. When working with a team, you have to remember that there are standards to applaud to, you have to stay consistence with the team and expect your work to be changed and updated to fit in the game or story you are working on. I end up realizing that I have to just be told on what to do and do your best on it. 


            


 

Comments

Popular Posts